Terms and Conditions
The Site is owned and operated by Shelly Sharma (the ”Company”).These Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Gameonfood.com and Gameon food.co.uk web sites (the “Site”). All activities and actions performed on the Site are subject to these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”). All users (“Users”), both unregistered visitors and members, are subject to this Agreement. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website.
Use of Gameonfood Website
All material contained in the Site, including, but without limitation to, recipes, comments, reviews, photos and videos is the property of the Company and / or our Users and is protected by UK copyright laws. Unauthorized use of this website may violate copyright, trademark or other laws. Users may not sell or modify the material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of this material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited without the express written permission of the Company. Users grant an irrevocable royalty free licence to the Company to use and reproduce all materials in any form posted by them on the Site at the sole discretion of the Company for the full duration of the copyright in the materials. The Site includes; but not limited to groups, comments, private messages, email, and forums which involve feedback and interaction between the Users. Responsibility for what is posted lies with each User. You alone are responsible for material you post. This responsibility extends to any possible legal action by a third-party.
The Company’s Liability
- The Site contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party websites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for any mistakes or errors whatsoever that arise during the course of publication of any advertisement or promotion.
- The Company is under no legal obligation to, and generally does not, control the information provided by other users which is made available through the website.
- The material contained on the website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the website.
- The company reserves the right to promote recipes posted on the MyDish website on any of its category pages and/or any groups, which may be sponsored or supported by any of our approved partners.
- Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site, including its materials or services made available through the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or the proper working of the website or network or to breach security or authentication measures or any activity being conducted on this site without proper authorisation
- Incite other Users to commit illegal actions or damage to any other person
- Use a password allowing access to a non-public area of this website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website
- Collect contact information for marketing purposes
- Send or post any message for a commercial purpose
- Use the Site to transmit any harmful software
- Use the Site for any sort of advertising purposes without express written consent. This includes, but is not limited to, sending advertising via private messages, comments, or electronic mail
- Utilize any sort of automated scripts to access the Site or contact members
- Use the Site in any nature that is illegal given relevant national or international law
By accepting this Agreement you understand that we have no obligation to monitor any of the interactive features of the Site. Furthermore you understand that we reserve the right to deny access to the Site to anyone who violates these Terms of Service or who in our judgment, interferes with the ability of other Users to use the Site.
We reserve the right to terminate your right to use or access the Site at any time without notice. If your rights to access the Site have been terminated you are no longer authorized to be a User of the Site or use it in any capacity.
Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You shall be responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password.
As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not, and by using this website you agree not to, do the following things:
- Post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it
- Post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner
- Post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of other
- Post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity
- Post a sexually explicit image or statement, post advertisements or solicitations of business, impersonate another person
- Post material that contains viruses
- Post material which is inaccurate or misleading
- Impersonate any person or company or misrepresent any connection with any person or company
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, quality or reliability of communications posted by users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk. If notified by a user of communications which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and at its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. The Company reserves the right to expel users, remove material and prevent their further access to the website for violating the Terms and Conditions.
As required by the 1998 UK Data Protection Act, Gameonfood follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given them, to prevent unauthorized access. However, the Company cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third party who receives or obtains access to the information, nor for any breach of security.
The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting on-line. Continued use of this site after the new Terms & Conditions have been posted constitutes binding acceptance of the change/s.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.